Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The 20 Most Essential Hours of 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' to Celebrate 20 Years Of Slaying


With the twentieth anniversary of the premiere of Buffy the Vampire Slayer approaching next month, I felt compelled to compile a list of the most essential tales of the Slayer. I first wanted to choose the 20 best episodes, but I couldn't narrow down all seven seasons into just those few, so I expanded my list to 20 hours, which equated to 27 episodes. 

BtVS has meant so much to me, so it is with much joy and excitement that I reflect back on my favorite episodes. 
Did yours make the list? Think I hit all the essentials? Let me know in the comments!



  • Welcome To The Hellmouth
  • The Harvest
  • Prophecy Girl
  • Innocence
  • Passion
  • Becoming, Part 1
  • Becoming, Part 2
  • Helpless
  • Bad Girls
  • Choices
  • Graduation Day, Part 1
  • Graduation Day, Part 2
  • The Freshman
  • Hush
  • Primeval
  • Buffy vs Dracula
  • Checkpoint
  • Intervention
  • The Gift
  • Bargaining, Part 1
  • Bargaining, Part 2
  • Once More, With Feeling
  • Lessons
  • Showtime
  • Get It Done
  • End Of Days
  • Chosen

Happy 20 years of slaying!

No comments: